COLDPLAY 2017 世界巡迴演唱會台灣場
Voted one of the favorite bands by Taiwanese fans, Coldplay is finally coming to Taiwan. We, the Taiwanese fans have waited so long for their visit here and finally we will get to see them Live! In Taipei!
The Tour “A Head Full Of Dreams” has sold over 2.7 million tickets around the world! COME and EXPERIENCE Coldplay live in Taiwan!
Tickets for Coldplay first-ever concert in Taiwan went on sale, attracted fans from Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Philippines, Indonesia and even the United States. A total of forty thousand tickets were sold out within one hour, the ticketing website recorded a total of over one hundred thousand users online trying to buy tickets.
With the overwhelming response, Coldplay has decided to add a second show in Taipei!
【COLDPLAY A HEAD FULL OF DREAMS TOUR 2017 LIVE IN TAIWAN】
•Date: 11th-12th Apr, 2017
•Time: 19:00 Support act, 20:00 Show Time (We will announce the actual time on show day)
•Place: HSR Taoyuan Station Plaza (Pls refer to website of location)
•Ticket Prices: NT$ 7800/6800/5800/4800/3800/2800/1800 (GA)
※Pregnant women and children under 7 years old are not allowed for this GA event for safety consideration
- Dates on Sale:
◆Apr. 12 show —24/11/2016 19:00
◆Apr. 11 show —02/12/2016 19:00
• Tickets are issued in the form of RFID cards.
• Pls refer to the link for FAQ:【COLDPLAY FAQ】：http://tixcraft.com/news/detail/214
Transportation to Venue
- High Speed Rail: 21 mins from Taipei Main Station to Venue (HSR Taoyuan Station).
- Airport MRT (Subway): 40 mins from Taipei Main Station to Venue (HSR Taoyuan Station).
- Airport Shuttle Bus: Ubus #705- 30 mins from TPE Airport to Venue (HSR Taoyuan Station).
- Bus # 206 from downtown Taoyuan or Bus #107 from Zhongli to Venue (HSR Taoyuan Station).
- Taiwan Rail: 30 mins from Taipei Main Station to Taoyuan Railway Station. You will need to take shuttle bus from Taoyuan Railway Station to Venue (HSR Taoyuan Station) which takes additional 40-50 mins.
- Taxi: 40 mins from Taipei Area to Venue (HSR Taoyuan Station).
- Road: Please refer to the google map below for location and trip panning.
Please search "HSR Taoyuan Station" on your google map. The event venue is just across the street.
HSR Taoyuan Station Address: No. 6, Section 1, Gaotie North Road, Zhongli District, Taoyuan City, Taiwan 320
- Limit to 4 tickets per purchase.
- Any form of CAMERA, VIDEO or AUDIO recording are strictly PROHIBITED during the show. If anyone violets the rule, the staff member shell have the rights to remove the recording equipment from the venue immediately and delete all photos, videos and audio files taken at the concert.
- Selfie sticks, LED banners, folding stools, balloons, large-sized cheer supplies and chairs or any kind of height-adding device are NOT allowed.
- All foods & beverages are NOT allowed.
- Your credit card will be charged after the order is confirmed and is non-cancellable.
- In case of force majeure factors, the promoter reserves the right to change or alter the activity regulations. Changes will be posted on the promoter’s official Facebook page. (https://www.facebook.com/livenationtw)
- Please login in with your Facebook or Google account before purchasing tickets. (Purchasing by Mobile Device is available)
- Up to 4 tickets are allowed per order per membership account.
- If you have any unpaid orders or if your payment for any orders has failed in your account, you will need to wait until the system automatically deletes the previous orders for the next purchase.
- Tickets that have been purchased cannot be changed or cancelled for whatever reason. If you require any tickets exchange, please refund the tickets and make a new purchase.
- You can choose “Credit Card” or “ATM Money Transfer” as your payment method. Please note the ATM card you use must be registered by Taiwan bank.
- If you choose to use “Credit Card” for the payment :
- VISA, MASTER, JCB cards are acceptable for online payment.
- American Express, Diners and UnionPay credit card are not acceptable.
- An unpaid order will be cancelled and the corresponding seats will be released after the payment deadline.
- Bank transfer over the counter is not allowed.
- Paying with a non-Cathay Bank ATM card or at a non-Cathay Bank ATM machine will be charged NT$15 as extra bank charges.
- A NT$80 service fee is applied per order.
- Please note the ticket information will be printed in different ways by the purchasing time.
- For those who make orders successfully on and before Dec 24, the ticket information is directly printed on the RFID card.
- For those who make orders on or after Dec 25, the ticket information will be printed on a transparent sticker and paste on the RFID card.
- All tickets will be sent via mail to your delivery address within Taiwan, Penghu, Kinmen and Matsu. Overseas shipping service is not available and to be collect at Will Call on site. Your membership information will be used as shipping information. Please make sure that your name, phone number and address are correct in order to receive tickets or products successfully.
- The tickets that are purchased before 13/3/2017 can be delivered to only one address per order.
- The tickets that are purchased from 14/03/2017 and after must be picked up at the venue.
- Overseas purchasers may choose"現場取票 (Event Venue Collection)" as your delivery method and can pick up tickets at the ticket booth at the event venue.
- If you order tickets in the following time, your name will be printed on the ticket for memory (only in Traditional Chinese and English).
- Please fill in "real, complete and accurate" recipient names and addresses in Chinese. Incomplete names, incomplete addresses, names in English or other languages, or nicknames may cause difficulties to the delivery process. When the mail is returned to tixCraft ticketing office, the order will automatically be converted to "Event Venue Collection".
- If your delivery address is your office address, please make sure it could indeed deliver to you. (For example: please write down the company/department name and extension phone number explicitly). If the mail is lost due to internal delivery issue of the mailroom or incorrect address/ contact information, tixCraft reserves the rights not to re-issue the tickets.
- In order to help consumers to receive the tickets in a fastest manner, and to avoid “theft & fraud”, you need to fill in the correct delivery address before your submit the order. tixCraft will not allow any modification on the delivery addresses once the order is successfully made.
- Tickets will be sent in late February in 2017. tixCraft will announce on website and the system will send emails to the members who made the order. Please check your inbox for an email from us. If the tickets are not delivered within 5 working days after you received the notification email, please call +886-2-26272669 during office
- If you choose "Event Venue Collection" as your deliver method, please collect your tickets at our ticketing booth at HSR Taoyuan Station Plaza on the day of the show. Upon picking up your tickets, you will be asked to show the following information for identity verification.
- Order number
- Photo ID (ex: insurance card, passport or other forms of ID)-Please note the name on the ID MUST BE THE SAME as the name registered in your membership.
- 10% of the ticket price will be charged as service fee for all refunded tickets unless the concert is cancelled due to force majeure.
- All tickets may not be exchanged. Tickets can be refunded ten days before the show day.
@Show on Apr. 11 - no refunds will be accepted from Apr. 2
@Show on Apr. 12 - no refunds will be accepted from Apr. 3
- Refund Process:
- When apply for ticket refund, customers who paid by cash or ATM transfer will be refunded in cash, and those who paid by credit card will get the refund from the credit card used.
- Pay by Credit Card
- If the tickets have been picked up, please download and complete the ticket refund application form, and return the form with your original tickets by using registered mail to: tixCraft Customer Service Department 4F.-5, No.99, Fuxing N. Rd., Songshan Dist., Taipei City 10595, Taiwan. The ticket prices minus the refund service fee will be refunded to your credit card account.
- If the tickets have not been picked up yet, please download and complete the ticket refund application form and fax it to 02-8712-7243. The ticket prices minus the refund service fee will be refunded to your credit card account.
- It may take up to 20 working days (start from the date when the application is received) to complete the refund process by tixCraft. After the refund process is done, money will be sent to the credit card company. The time for each card issuing bank to process the credits back to your account is different. Please check with your card issuing bank for the actual time the refund to appear on the statement.
- ATM Money Transfer
- If the tickets have been picked up, please download and complete the ticketrefund application form. Please have one copy of your passbook (valid domestic account in Taiwan only) and the completed application form with your original tickets sent by registered mail to: tixCraft Customer Service Department 4F.-5, No.99, Fuxing N. Rd., Songshan Dist., Taipei City 10595, Taiwan. The copy of your passbook must show bank’s name and branch, account holder’s name and account number clearly.
- If the tickets have not been picked up yet, please download and complete the ticketrefund application form. Please have one copy of your passbook (valid domestic account in Taiwan only) and the completed application form faxed to 02-8712-7243. The copy of your passbook must show bank’s name and branch, account holder’s name and account number clearly.
- The refund process may take up to 20 working days (start from the date when the application is received).
Before purchasing tickets, please read and understand the above specifications and terms carefully. By clicking “Buy Ticket”, you agree that you have read and understand this Terms and Conditions and consent to be bound by all of the Terms and Conditions therein.